As soon as Kylie cosmetics announced the upcoming release of Koko collection round 2, we got really excited about it. Kylie shared the hand and lip swatches of the shades from the new collection and after seeing the shades, we sure won't mind splurging out a bit on it. The shades are set to release as a collection of 4 in their beautiful golden and transparent packaging as the round 1 shades on May 31, 2017. The round 2 of the collaboration was due to popular demand. This collaboration of Jenner with sister Khoel Kardashian includes a face palette along with the 4 shades of lipsticks.
Out of the four shades, one that really caught our eye was a pretty salmon shade called BABY GIRL. So here we are to review this shade so that you get a good idea about the shades before investing in them.
What does the shade BABY GIRL look like?
- It is a pinkish-orange shade.
- It has reddish undertones to it.
- It can be called a darker shade of salmon.
- It looks great on light to medium skin tones and though it might stand out a bit on darker skin tones, it will look very pretty.
What is the texture of BABY GIRL?
- This is one of the 3 matte lipsticks of the collection.
- It is a matte finish lipstick which does not crease and dry out lips.
- It stays for really long and does not bleed.
Is BABY GIRL vegan?
Kylie cosmetics are completely cruelty free and vegan.
How to wear BABY GIRL?
- Pairing it with Smokey eyes is a great option.
- You can add some blush to play up the drama.
- A cat eyeliner would look great with it.
Pros of BABY GIRL:
- Matte lipstick does not bleed.
- It stays really long even with eating and drinking
- It is a great shade for every skin tone, looks pretty on every one
Cons of BABY GIRL:
- Comes as a part of collection and hence you might not be able to buy it alone.