Butterscotch from Kylie cosmetics silver series is just as good as it sounds!!
The silver series from Kylie cosmetics consists of various nude shades for all skin tones. Consisting of a variety of pinkish nude, nude browns and pinkish brown nudes, Kylie cosmetics has brought out an impressive range of nude shades. One of the more pinkish brown nude tones is Butterscotch, which is a really great nude for medium to dark skintones.
Shade of Butterscotch:
- At a first glance, butterscotch might look pretty close to the shade Dulce De Leche but it is a much lighter shade and has more brown undertones.
- A nice brown nude shade, it will adapt well to all skintones.
- It looks a little pink when applied in layers.
- It csn be your everyday color and can be worn in the daytime.
Texture of Butterscotch:
- Like all other lippies from kylie cosmetics silver series, Butterscotch too is intensely pigmented and delivers full bold color in just a swipe.
- It is creamy in texture and looks good on all skintones and does not flake out lips.
Price and packaging of Butterscotch:
- The packaging is a normal lipstick silver coloured tube which is very portable. It is a good packaging for touch ups.
- The lipsticks are priced at mere $17 each so they are very affordable.
Where to buy Butterscotch from?
Butterscotch will be available from december 13th on Kylie cosmetics official website.