We are really excited about the Kylie X Khloe collection which is set to release on 31st May 2017 on the Kylie Cosmetics website at 3 pm PST. It consists of a Face Palette and a set of four lipsticks. One of the most interesting shades of this four pieced collection is BUNNY. Among the other three lipsticks - Baby Girl, Doll and Sugar Plum, Bunny is the lightest and the most wearable matte shade of the collection and we love it. It is a very wearable shade which is perfect for daytime and work wear. If you want to know more about this shade then keep reading.
What is the shade BUNNY like?
- The color is a warm pinkish brown shade edging towards mauve.
- You can call it a plummy mauve shade.
- It is a delicious looking lighter shade of berry which looks great on medium and dark skin tones.
- It is a totally matte shade with no trace of shimmer.
- The texture is matte which looks really pretty on lips and dries down matte.
- It stays really long and does not bleed.
- The pigmentation of the lipstick is very high and it looks creamy and opaque on lips.
- The color might look washed out for very pale skin but for medium to dark skin tones, the color is sure a winner.
How to prep lips for BUNNY?
Scrub the dead skin cells off your lips with a lip scrub or a homemade sugar scrub.
Then hydrate lips with a lip balm.
Is it vegan?
Yes, Kylie cosmetics are completely cruelty-free and vegan.
Pros of BUNNY:
- Well pigmented and opaque formula.
- A very pretty and wearable shade.
- Not drying to lips.
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Does not enhance lip cracks.
Cons of BUNNY:
Comes as a set so probably won't be sold individually.